Today, I am here to share a sweets/dessert recipe. I am sure many of you would have known kalakand/milk cake. Making traditional kalakand is a long process. However, I have tried other methods to make milk cake that takes less time and it actually turned out pretty well. So, guys, I would like to share this recipe with you. For making milk cake, you only require two main ingredients, which is grated paneer and condense milk. In addition, other ingredients such as dry fruits are totally optional. You can use any dry fruits on this or skip it. I used some leftover pecan to make milk cake appealing. One best thing about this recipe is that you can store it in the fridge up to 7 days. I will highly recommend this recipe to give it a try, you are going to love this easy sweets recipe. Find more dessert recipes here.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
- Sweetened condensed milk: 300 gm or 10.5 oz
- Paneer: 400 gm or 14 oz (grated)
- Cardamom: 1/2 tsp
- Pecan: 8 to 9 (Optional: Use any dry fruits based on your preference)
Prep. time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Serve: 4
- In a non-stick pan add condensed milk and grated paneer.
- Now turn on the flame and start continuously stirring it.
- Keep the flame low and stir till it becomes thick (may take about 10 minutes).
- In 10 minutes, it should start separating from the pan.
- Now turn off the flame and sprinkle cardamom powder.
- To give shape, spray some oil or butter on any flat tray/container.
- Now place the milk cake on the tray and spread it. (Make sure it should be hot)
- Now spread peacan OR any dry fruit on the top.
- Gently press them. And keep it in the fridge to set for about two hours.
- Now cut it into the slice. Now its ready to serve.
Kalakand/milk cake served as dessert
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next