Here I am again with some quick 3 minutes snacks recipe, which is called Quick Garlic Roasted peanut. Though I have already uploaded the same recipe, their cooking style is different. Last time, I roasted the peanut in a pan, but this time I used the microwave to make this snacks.
If you are so hungry and you don’t have anything to eat immediately, go for this snacks. Personally, I am so addictive for this peanut snacks. Last time, when I made it, I made a big batch and stored it for later. However, now I don’t have to store it because I know how to make it quickly. There is a story behind it too. One night we had the movie marathon, in the middle at night may be at 2 am, we felt so hungry. At that time we didn’t have any snacks or cooked food at home and nobody wanted to cook. Then I thought let’s try to roast peanut in the microwave and I did. It turned out so well and crunchy and everyone just loved it. Next day, I made it again by adding some garlic powder and oil. I turned out perfect in only three minutes. These days, whenever I have to roast the peanut I do it in the microwave.
If you don’t have a microwave, that’s okay. You can still make the garlic roasted peanut by using any pan. If you do have a microwave, I would definitely recommend you to use it. There are lots of dishes, that you can make quickly at home without being lazy.
I have shared a crispy butter garlic green beans recipe, which I made in the microwave. Guys I have tried different vegetable snacks in the microwave from the similar process. You can also try your favorite vegetable and let me know how it turned out.
There are some tips, which is important to make this snacks.
- Use a round bowl, don’t use a square bowl. (don’t ask me why? once I made it in the square bowl, It didn’t turn out well)
- Wash the peanut quickly. Don’t leave the peanut in the water more than 15 seconds.
- Use 1 cup of peanut at a time. If you have to make more than a cups, use a big bowl and set time accordingly. Remember to check and stir them every minute.
I would like to say something today. I am not an expert cook, but I like to create a recipe by using any eatable things. if you follow me or if you noticed my recipes, you will find some traditional recipes, some foreign cuisine, some easy, or some recipes, which you probably never heard of or eaten before. I think everyone can be a good cook, just they need to follow their taste bud and create the food accordingly.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 1 minute Cooking time: 3 minutes Serve: 2
- Peanut: 1 cup
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder or paste: 1 tbsp
- Salt: ½ tsp or as required
- In a microwave-safe bowl take the peanut.
- Add water and drain it quickly.
- Now sprinkle the garlic and salt and add some oil as well.
- Mix them well and put them in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remember to stir them in every minute, so it will cook evenly.
- Now garlic roasted peanut is ready to eat. YEY!
- Serve Garlic Roasted Peanut, whenever you feel hungry. Enjoy!
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next