Who doesn’t likes Kabobs? They are popular worldwide and each culture has their own method to make kabobs. They may be different in taste and texture, but they are all very flavorful. A few days ago, I made chicken in peanut butter soup (a dish from Ghana) which was wonderful. From there, I got an idea to use peanut butter to make chicken kabobs. It turned out very delicious. I am sure everyone will love it especially kids.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
You might also like some chicken recipes from the blog-
Here are some vegetarian healthy recipes from the blog-
- Curried Eggplant
- Chickpea saag soup
- Sauteed Mushroom Spinach
- Zucchini fritters
- Banana soup
- Chili soy nuggets
- Chana Masala
Please visit www.tangyhoney.com for more recipe.
Prep. time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 4o minutes Serve: 2
- Boneless skinless chicken breast: 1/2 pound (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Creamy peanut butter: 2tbsp
- Lemon juice: 2tbsp
- Brown sugar: 1tsp
- Garlic powder or paste: 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2tsp
- Salt: 1tsp or as needed
- Soy sauce: 2tbsp
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- Red chili powder: 1tsp
- Breadcrumbs: 4tbsp
- Skewer: 6
Let’s begin: How to Make Peanut Butter Chicken Kabobs
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, red chili powder, and turmeric for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl add peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, and brown sugar, mix them well.
- Now coat the chicken in the peanut butter sauce first and then again coat with bread crumbs.
- After coating them all, place them on the skewer.
- Now place them into a preheated oven (350 F) for 40 minutes.
- After the chicken is cooked, broil for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off the oven and be ready for serving. Yay!
Serve Peanut Butter Kabobs with Ranch or tomato ketchup.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next.