Make homemade no yeast Bagels by using a few ingredients and in less time. These easy bagels are soft, flavorful, and taste great with any toppings.
Recently, I tried to make Bagel with Yeast and Bagel without yeast. I would say making no yeast bagel is much easier than the normal bagel. For no yeast bagel, you don’t need yeast, doesn’t require boiling and time for rising the dough. No Yeast bagels recipe moves fast, make the dough, shape it, and bake in the oven… Ready to Enjoy!!
The best thing about making bagels at home is that you can customize the flavor and topping you want. I have used black and white sesame seeds and quick oats to garnish my bagels. Find the written recipe and the video below.
If you are a bagel lover, try this recipe you will definitely going to love this bagel. These bagels are beautiful, soft, and so delicious. Enjoy these bagels with cream cheese and a cup of coffee.
Do check them out for more Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free recipes. You may like them. If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy
No Yeast Bagels Recipe Video
- All-purpose flour: 500 gm (about 3.5 cups)
- Salt: 1tbsp
- Sugar: 4tbsp
- Baking powder: 1 tbsp
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Butter: 1/2 cup
- Milk: 5 tbsp or as required to make the dough
- For the topping:- I have used black and white sesame seeds and old fashioned oats.
- Egg: 1 for egg wash
Prep. time: 30 minutes Cooking time: 50 minutes Serve: 4
Let’s Begin: How to Make No Yeast Bagels
Step 1: Make dough
- In a large mixing bowl (Best mixing bowl set), combine flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, butter, and yogurt. Mix together until a dough forms. At this point, if required add some milk to combine the dough.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on a lightly floured work surface. Knead it for about 5 minutes or so until it is soft.
- Spray some oil in the mixing bowl and put the dough back in the bowl and spray some oil on the dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Step 2: Shape and Bake the bagels
- Divide the dough into equal portions
- Take a dough ball and make it round. With the palm make it flat and make a hole in the middle. I have shared a video that might help shape the bagels.
- Do the same process to make the rest of the bagels.
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Now, Brush the egg wash over the tops of the bagels and sprinkle the desired toppings.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next.