This Homemade, Delicious Mixed Nut butter is one of our favorite nut butter. It’s a smooth, creamy spread that is flavorful and loaded with lots of nutrients.
Nuts or Dry fruits are a healthy choice to add to your daily meal—either raw, roasted, or as a butter form. Nuts contain natural healthy fats that are good for the heart. I have used a combination of 4 nuts Almond, Cashew, Walnut, and Pecan in this mixed nut butter. It’s totally optional to use the nuts of your choice, or you can also make Individual nut butter, like almond butter, cashew butter, peanut butter.
Making this nut butter is easy; dry roast all the nuts and blend it until it gets a creamy and smooth consistency. The blending process generally takes about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the blender capacity, so be patient while making it.
Making Nut butter at home is a cheaper and healthier option. Moreover, it allows you to create your own style by controlling salt content or adding some spices or seeds. While making any nut butter, Do not add any kind of oil, water, or sweetener. It might change the texture and taste of this butter.
How to Store Mixed Nut Butter
Mixed nut butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a month. Store it in a clean airtight glass container or a mason jar. It will stay fresh for longer.
My Favorite way to enjoy Mixed nut butter– I love it on a slice of bread with banana or berries on top. Sometimes, I use a spoonful of nut butter on my smoothie. Moreover, I also use this nut butter in baking. Recently, I made Muffins by adding this nut butter, and it turned out so delicious. This nut butter is also a healthy snacking option for toddlers or kids.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please share your favorite ways to eat this butter. Tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next recipe. Stay healthy…
Mixed Nut Butter Recipe video-
Total time-45 minutes | Prep. Time-35 minutes | Blending-10 minutes
- Almond- 1 cup
- Cashew- 1 cup
- Walnut- ½ cup
- Pecan- ½ cup
- Salt- a pinch of or as needed
Let’s Begin Making Homemade Mixed Nut Butter.
- First, dry roast all the nuts in a pan or the oven. And let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Now, add roasted nuts to a blender with a pinch of salt.
- Blend it until it turns into a creamy butter form. This process will take about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the blender capacity. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Once butter is ready, let it cool completely cool at room temperature and then transfer it to a clean airtight jar or container and store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks or sometimes longer.
- Enjoy this butter on a slice of bread for morning breakfast or anytime as a snack.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next.