There are lots of different ways to make kabobs. Today I am going to share Coconut Chicken kabobs recipe, which is very healthy and requires a few ingredients. Chicken kabobs do not only look tempting but also the taste is awesome. This kabobs recipe is easy to make in less effort and the best part is that it contains no oil. Kabobs goes very well with any type of chutney or sauce. It is served as an appetizer or as an evening snack, or with salad.
You might also like some chicken recipes from the blog-
Here are some vegetarian healthy recipes from the blog-
- Curried Eggplant
- Chickpea saag soup
- Sauteed Mushroom Spinach
- Zucchini fritters
- Banana soup
- Chili soy nuggets
- Chana Masala
Please visit www.tangyhoney.com for more recipe.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 40 mins Serve: 2
- Boneless skinless chicken breast: 1/2 pound (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Red chili powder: 1tsp
- Tandoori masala: 1tsp (optional)
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- Salt: 1tsp or as needed
- Coconut milk: 4 tbsp
- Unsweetened shredded coconut: 8 tbsp
- Bamboo Skewers: 6
- Clean chicken and cut them into small cubes.
- Add red chili powder, tandoori masala, salt, and black pepper and mix with the chicken.
- Now add coconut milk and mix them well.
- Cover and set aside for at least 15 minutes for marination.
- Take the shredded coconut in a bowl and coat each marinated chicken pieces one by one with the shredded coconut.
- Once you are done with the coating. Place chicken pieces on the skewer.
- Now places them into a preheated oven (350 ℉) for 40 minutes.
- For making them crisper placed it under the broiler for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off the oven and be ready to serve.
Serve Coconut Chicken Kabobs with chutney or sauce.
Please follow us on: