Mac and Cheese is the short form of Macaroni and Cheese. Macaroni is the variety of dry pasta traditionally it shaped and produced in various shape and size. For making this dish I used medium shells shape macaroni. However, It can be used any shape of macaroni in this recipe.
This dish needs very minimal ingredients, which is macaroni, milk, and cheese. Most commonly cheddar cheese used in this dish. It can also incorporate other ingredients, such as meat, or vegetables.
In the United States, this dish is considered a comfort food. I feel it’s true when I made this dish at home OMG, I can’t tell you how tasty and effortless it was😊. It can be served any time of the day whether breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I just love the creamy cheese flavor😊.
Try this recipe and please let me know if you like this. Feel free to ask me any question related to my recipes. Thank you for visiting my blog.
If you try this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out. Please tag your picture with #tangyhoney on my Instagram or connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. See you very soon in my next healthy recipe. Stay healthy…
Prep. time: 0 minute 😊 Cooking time: 15 minutes Serve: 2
- Medium shell macaroni: 1/2 pound (250gm)
- Water: 2 cups
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp or as needed
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Shredded cheese: 1 cup
- In a pan add water, macaroni, butter, and salt.
- Now turn on the flame and let them cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- In between stir them.
- You will see, water is reduced and the macaroni is cooked.
- Then add milk and stir them. Let milk heat in it for 2 minutes.
- Once you will see the bubble in the pan add cheddar cheese and mix them.
- Stir it for another a minute and turn off the flame.
- Its consistency should be thick and creamy. Now mac and cheese is ready to serve.
Garnish Mac & cheese with some mint leaves and serve it hot.
Please follow us on:
Please let us know if you like our recipes and what would you like to see next